Check attachments. use text book:
Paleobiology Dinosaurs – Dinosaurs the textbook by Lucas, Spencer G “Book”
The Dinosaurs—The Nature of the Beast
1. Only a _______________ of bones belonging to the earliest dinosaurs have ever been found.
2. The sliding mechanism on the jaw was used to do what with struggling prey?
3. The rocks of the Triassic date back to when?
4. As the Triassic gave way to the Jurassic, there is evidence of an __________________ event.
5. On the cliffs, the ______________ line shows the boundary of the Triassic and Jurassic.
6. Brontosaurus is balanced at its _____________.
7. ____________________ are primitive Brontosaur relatives.
8. _____________________ was one of the most successful land animals ever.
9. By studying birds, we have learned that ______________ is very difficult. You can’t be too big or too small.
11. They realized that in nesting colonies, the nests were about __________________ apart.
12. Dinosaurs used the _________ nesting sites year after year.
13. ___________________ was also probably found in herds.
14. In an instant (in geologic terms) the Earth became a ________________ for the dinosaurs.