Teachers and teacher leaders should consistently be engaging in self-reflection and self-improvement. Teachers should also be looking for opportunities for improvement within their classrooms, schools, and even communities. In this assignment, you will look at certain areas of teaching and teaching leadership that will always have room for improvement.
Create an 8–10 slide presentation using Google Slides or PowerPoint with speaker notes of 75–100 words per content slide, excluding the introduction and source slides, in which you:
- Analyze forms of leadership that will support school transformation.
- Propose three suggestions for leadership development that will support more effective teaching practices.
- Create a theory of action to evaluate the effectiveness of the proposed leadership development program implementation.
- Use the provided template to complete the theory of action.
- Use three sources for this assignment. One should be your textbook, and the other two should be no more than five years old and from credible publications. Cite each source listed on your source page at least one time within your assignment. For help with research, writing, and citation, access the library or review library guides.