We are moving through the capstone quickly. There are a lot of things to complete for this course. One thing we should remember is to do our best. Colossians 3:17(new tab) says, “And whatever you do, in word or deed, do everything in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God the Father through him” (English Standard Version, 2001/2016). The Apostle Paul was encouraging the church at Colossae to put their whole being into the work they were doing and give thanks in all they do. We should be stimulated to do the same in this endeavor.
English Standard Version. (2016). Bible Gateway. https://www.biblegateway.com/versions/English-Standard-Version-ESV-Bible/(new tab) (Original work published 2001)
- Review the material in the Getting Started section above, including the specific Bible passages.
- Be sure to address the following prompts in your paper:
- The Apostle Paul encouraged the church in Colossae by showing them that Jesus Christ was everything they needed in their lives. How does the sufficiency of Christ in everything we do translate to our modern 21st-century lives?
- As you near the end of this program, how does thankfulness play into your progress in the program and your associated experiences? Reflect upon how gratitude and faith have played a role in your studies and your life.
- Your paper should be at least 250 words in length and include the holy bible as reference