Project: To determine the effects of using the communication board to post-operative oral and neck flap patients with tracheostomy in the ease of communication and reduction of anxiety.
In 500-750 words, address the following:
- Evaluate what type of project information needs to be communicated to stakeholders (internal and external).
- Determine possible resources and tools that can be used for communicating project information.
- Analyze how communication requirements and techniques may vary based on the stakeholders audience (C-suite, managers, clinical staff, nonclinical staff).
- Propose the methods and steps used in creating a project communication plan.
- Justify the importance of communication timing and frequency with stakeholders.
Cite a minimum of three scholarly resources to complete this assignment. Sources must be published within the past 5 years and appropriate for the health care and health informatics content.