- Reflect on your conflict history.
- Describe your conflict system (avoidant, aggressive, or collaborative).
- Include brief examples or experiences that reinforce your personal and professional history and conflict system.
Your assignment should be 2–3 pages and include the following elements:
- Title page: Provide a running head, your name, section number, and date.
- Body: Provide your answer to the prompt above in complete sentences and paragraphs, using course materials and examples to support your findings.
- Your responses should reflect professional writing standards using proper tone and language and be free of spelling and grammatical errors. The writing should be well ordered, logical, and unified, as well as original and insightful, and should reflect knowledge of communication and conflict. Your viewpoint and purpose should be clearly established and sustained.
- Reference page: List all sources in alphabetical order and in APA format on the reference page.
- Use Arial or Times New Roman 12-point font, double-spaced, and left aligned.
- Use standard 1″ margins on all sides.