Engineering Business homework help The following content is recommended:
1. The Executive Summary provides the most important information about the purpose, rational, culture for coaching/mentoring, etc. Maximum ¾ page.
2. The introduction introduces the reader in terms of the nature and purpose of the proposal. Maximum ½ page.
3. The organisational context and learning needs in relation to the coaching or mentoring intervention.
4. Definitions and meanings attached to coaching and to mentoring; purposes and limitations of coaching and of mentoring; distinctions, connections and relationships of the two concepts.
5. Individual and organisational factors influencing application of coaching and mentoring strategies and programmes; criteria for selecting models and frameworks as design features of coaching and mentoring programmes
6.Theories and concepts informing the design and use of mentoring and of coaching, including a range of theories related to learning, emotional intelligence and personal and organisation change and development; personal and professional skills and competences to deliver and provide effective coaching and mentoring; approaches to monitoring and assessing personal effectiveness as a coach and mentor; approaches to and methods of evaluating professional practice as a coach and mentor.
7. Definitions and understandings of ethics including philosophical bases; the similarities and differences of notions of equality and diversity.
8. The conclusion provides a brief summary of why this proposal must be considered and what value will be added to ensure sustainability. Be mindful that the guidelines above provides the content that must be included in the business proposal and not the structure (Table of Contents) of the assignment.
You need to design the structure of your assignment based on what you have learned during the term and based on your individual research and reading. The assignment is (1) theoretical or research-based as well as (2) practice-based. It should demonstrate your (a) knowledge, (b) understanding and (c) application of the theory in practice (business proposal). It is not based on your opinion of your workplace experience, unless the latter is published in an authentic resource accessible to researchers.