This forum will help you identify strategies that will help students with reading fluency. Please follow the steps below when composing your post for the discussion board. Try to keep your post in two paragraphs. Provide as much specific information as you can within the two paragraphs limit.
- Identify and Name a fluency strategy directly from your CORE book-Fluency chapter.
- Describe the strategy in your own words (use the book description for guidance)
- Explain why the strategy supports fluency.
- Explain how the strategy supports fluency.
- Tell when is the use of this strategy most applicable?
- CORE, Chapter 9, Fluency Assessment
- CORE, Chapter 10, Fluency Instruction
- Reading Rockets: Fluency-Instructional Guidelines & Student Activities (Links to an external site.)
- Reading Rockets: Developing Fluent Readers (Links to an external site.)
- Fluency Strategies (Links to an external site.)
- Fluency: Diversity – Diverse Learners in Literacy