Answer the Following Questions:
- Does the variety of food products offered throughout the world strengthen or weaken McDonald’s positioning strategy and brand image?
- From a cost and logistics perspective, would McDonald’s prefer a standardized or localized menu across the world?
- What are the risks inherent in McDonald’s trying to compete in local markets against local “experts”? (For example, a Mexican menu item in Mexico?)
- Is this approach (of localized menu items) likely to deliver more or less innovation across all of McDonald’s operations (worldwide)?
- What are the advantages and disadvantages of the menu adaptation strategy being used by McDonald’s? Consider the above questions, course readings, and your own thoughts as you answer these questions.
- What other product/menu ideas do you think that McDonald’s could introduce, and where?
APA Format, No Plagiarism, 600 words or more