Production Management 1) Describe all the main processes and activities of this operations system. Identify the nature of these processes and draw a fl
Production Management 1) Describe all the main processes and activities of this operations system. Identify the nature of these processes and draw a flowchart of these processes indicating all the main activities, processes and resources involved
2) Describe the lay-out or the physical space distribution of all these processes, tasks and inputs within the operations system and identify which typology of lay-out it is as well as its weaknesses
3) Calculate different ratios of productivity of this operations system that measure the efficiency of this system and identify the main drivers or factors that determine the performance of this system
5) Propose different measures and actions to take to enhance the productivity and the quality of this system. Justify your answer
Students are required to use the Harvard Referencing System.
· Wordcount: 2.000 words (for the case)
· Cover, Table of Contents, References and Appendix are excluded from the total wordcount.
· Font: Arial 12,5 pts.
· Text alignment: Justified.
· Harvard style in-text citations and bibliography