Read the instruction file and the example file
“Six Songs of Me” Playlist
Read two articles: one from “
Answer the following questions,
using complete sentences to explain why you included each song.
Include a YouTube or other link for each of your selections.
Be sure to check the attached rubric for further guidelines for this assignment.
1. What was the first song you ever bought?
2. What song always gets you dancing?
3. What song takes you back to your childhood?
4. What is your perfect love song?
5. What song would you want at your funeral?
6. Time for an encore. One last song that makes you, you.
Keep in mind:
· Titles of songs should be in quotation marks or italicized.
· Please spell out “featuring” instead of ft.