please use the attached note to create a mock up for number learner. The number learner should be for kids between 4 to years old.
Create a screen with a specific number of items that goes through counting how many items are on the screen.
The example should relate to kids between 4 to 6 years old.
- EX: the lesson that teaches the number 3 has 3 apples evenly spaced out on the screen. The app says “1” and highlights the first apple. Then the app says “2” and highlights the second apple. Etc.
• create a quality prototype
• If you are designing a device, be creative.
• As your product is a screen interface (web, app, etc.) it must be done completely with a mock
up software. No hand-written (paper) interfaces are accepted, no coded prototypes either. You
o NinjaMock : https://ninjamock.com
• Your prototype has to be able to demonstrate all of the use cases on the storyboards